Working Student / Intern Finance & Risk (m/w/div) for BillFront
BillFront was founded on the premise of providing digital media companies with an easy-to-access and scalable working capital solution. Since launching in 2015 we’ve been a leading partner for growth for the digital media industry, allowing our customers faster access to their revenue through our simple yet elegant platform. Combining years of digital media and financial services expertise, our team is growing - and we want you to join us for the journey.
You work accurately and reliably. You are looking for flexible work hours of 20h per week next to your studies / or a full-time long-term internship and a large variety of development opportunities? Then join our team as Working Student / Intern Finance & Risk (m/w/div) and help us revolutionize the finance industry!
What will keep you challenged?
- You manage day-to-day accounting topics, including AR, AP & payment runs
- You will be closely working together with the Finance Department, and will get actively involved in the preparations of the month end closing
- You will be doing business analysis, preparing presentations and assisting in the monthly reporting to our shareholders, partners & investors
- You will be working closely with the Credit Risk team to identify and assist in conducting initial and ongoing due diligence on our customer base.
- You take over responsibility in overseeing, managing and improving operational processes
- You will be involved in projects and have the opportunity to introduce your own ideas
What will make you succeed?
- You are a 3rd year (or higher) business / finance / economics student, preferably with work experience in the fields of finance
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills as well as an independently and structured working style with very good attention to detail
- Ability and strong interest to work in a fast-paced, international team-oriented start-up environment, with a continuous improvement mindset
- Distinguished English skills, German skills are a plus
- Very good Excel / Power Point skills will round up your profile
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with our Managing Directors in shaping, developing and growing our company
- An exciting position that encourages fast personal development and guarantees deep involvement
- Connections to a large network in the Berlin startup scene, including being part of the finleap ecosystem of FinTech ventures
We are a friendly, dynamic team working in an international environment - we work hard, but we have fun along the way!
We're looking forward to being in touch!