Team Assistant / Office Manager (f/m/div)
BillFront is a fast growing alternative online lending platform that offers financing solutions to digital media companies. By providing faster access to revenues, BillFront is enabling its customers’ growth potential. The company’s goal is to become the biggest payment facilitator in the digital media space, freeing the ecosystem from its cash flow problems. We are part of the finleap ecosystem, Europe’s largest Fintech Company Builder.
The company is headquartered in London, with an office in Berlin. The BillFront team is led by finance veteran Greg Dimitriou and AdTech expert Chris Vogt. Read more about BillFront on our website.
We are looking for a highly motivated Team Assistant / Office Manager (f/m/div) to support our BillFront in Berlin. You will be responsible for organizing our office taking care of our awesome team of talents. In your people centered role, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a work environment which helps everyone succeed.
What will keep you challenged?
- Your work contributes to the well-being of the employees in our Berlin office.
- You are the main contact person and in charge of all administrative tasks.
- You ensure that the back office operations run smoothly.
- You order the necessary office supplies, snacks & drinks.
- You are in charge of the front desk, answering general e-mail and phone inquiries.
- You coordinate meetings and business trips for the Managing Directors.
- You take care of travel & expense management and other administrative tasks for the Managing Directors.
- You organize events and social activities for the company and its clients.
What will make you succeed?
- You have experience in similar positions e.g. team assistance, office management, hotel or secretariat. Start-Up experience is a plus.
- You are talented in organizing and enjoy working in a dynamic international team.
- You work independently & proactively and are reliable.
- You have good knowledge in MS Office.
- You have good command of the English and German language (and are fluent in at least one of those languages).
- You are results-oriented, flexible, customer-oriented and a team-player.
- Profit from working with Serial Entrepreneurs who have co-founded over 10 successful companies.
- We offer a rewarding career where you continuously grow in a performance driven culture.
- Gain access to a well-established network in Berlin’s start-up scene.
- A competitive remuneration package and much more
- We have a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers.
- We offer German classes and numerous networking events.
- We are based in the start-up center of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley.