Senior Relationship Manager - Corporate Credit (f/m/div)
BillFront provides technology & media companies worldwide with an easy-to-use and scalable financing solution. Since launching in 2015 we’ve been constantly expanding our customer base and lending volumes across Europe, the U.S. and Asia. We are part of the finleap group, Europe’s largest FinTech Company Builder. BillFront is headquartered in Berlin, with an office in London. Our team is growing - and we want you to join us for the journey.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Relationship Manager - Corporate Credit (f/m/div) to strengthen our team. If you are passionate about covering the financial needs of exciting, innovative and fast-growing tech and media companies from around the world, and learn from the best in the industry, this is for you.
What will keep you challenged?
- To establish and maintain customer relationships in Corporate Lending & Factoring, building on your Corporate Finance understanding and client coverage skills
- Together with the Risk Management team, you will work to constantly improve our Underwriting, Customer Onboarding, and Monitoring processes
- Based on your experience in Financial Institutions AND an interest in shaping the FinTech Revolution, you will be able to contribute to the development of our technology platform
- You regularly liaise with lawyers of both BillFront and those of our external legal advisors to coordinate transaction documentation including onboarding, extension, amendment and enforcement/work out
- You discuss and negotiate commercial terms (such as pricing, covenants, security) with potential customers and present them in our Credit Committees
- You will collaborate with Finance & Controlling, Risk Management and Tech & Operations on special business development projects such as the roll-out of new products and features to customers and partners
What will make you succeed?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Client Relationship Management in the Financial Services industry, such as IB Industry Coverage / M&A, Corporate Credit Sales/Relationship Management or Factoring/Trade Finance Sales
- University degree with above average results
- (Strong) Financial Statement analysis & Corporate Finance skills
- Very familiar with financial Excel models, credit/investment memos and underwriting processes for Corporate Lending/Factoring, know-how in secured/collateralized financing is a plus
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility as well as excellent analytical and project management skills
- Keen interest in Technology and Media
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Join a future leader in the Financing of Tech & Media companies, globally
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with our Senior Management in shaping, developing and growing our company
- Connections to a large network in the Berlin startup scene, including being part of the finleap ecosystem of FinTech ventures
- Attractive compensation package, including an equity stake in our company
- We are a friendly, dynamic team working in an international environment - we work hard, but we have fun along the way!
- You will have loads of responsibility and ability to lead your own projects
- The opportunity to oversee a fast-growing client pool and interact directly with the C-Level management of fascinating Tech & Media companies across the globe