Credit Risk Analyst (f/m/div)
BillFront provides technology & media companies worldwide with an easy-to-use and scalable financing solution. Since launching in 2015 we’ve been constantly expanding our customer base and lending volumes across Europe, the U.S. and Asia. We are part of the FinLeap group, Europe’s largest FinTech Company Builder. BillFront is headquartered in Berlin, with an office in London. Our team is growing - and we want you to join us for the journey.
We’re currently looking for a Credit Risk Analyst (f/m/div) to support our team. If you are passionate about covering the financial needs of exciting, innovative and fast-growing tech and media companies from around the world, and learn from the best in the industry, this is for you.
What will keep you challenged?
- You identify and analyse financial information, strategic issues and trends that affect companies, industries and markets on a regional and global scale.
- You conduct initial and ongoing credit analysis on our customer base and make credit decisions.
- You establish credit lines and monitoring controls to ensure a low default rate.
- You collaborate with all internal departments including Technology, Finance and Sales.
- You work on strategic underwriting projects (e.g. improving underwriting processes and policies, automation of underwriting processes, developing our scoring tool).
- You advance the company's mission and objectives to promote revenue, profitability, and strong growth as an organization.
- You work with management to enhance efficiency of risk and operations processes.
- You ensure the precision of our financial models, analyses and documentation.
What will make you succeed?
- You have 2+ years of work experience in the finance industry, ideally in investment or commercial banking/lending, invoice financing or with a credit rating agency.
- Experience with credit underwriting processes and analysing financial statements.
- Familiar with credit ratings and financial databases as well as digital media/trends.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills and a structured and detail-oriented working style.
- Experience with invoice / receivables financing is a plus.
- Ability and strong interest to work in a fast-paced, international team-oriented start-up environment, with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Excellent communications skills with a fluency in English (German language skills are a plus but not required).
- Strong University track record, preferably in economics, finance or similar.
- Join a future leader in the Financing of Tech & Media companies, globally
- Work directly with senior management and influence the development and growth of BillFront.
- Get the chance to take over and manage your own projects.
- Access to internal company benefits such as free German classes, cool team events and many opportunities for professional development.
- Attractive, competitive compensation package.
- Access to a large network in the Berlin Startup-Scene and the FinTech Space, including being part of the FinLeap ecosystem of FinTech ventures.
- We are a friendly team working in an international environment - we work hard, but we have fun along the way!